We are upgrading our internet access and we have been sent back to dial up for a couple of weeks! Apparently to upgrade from ADSL to ADSL2 the ISP has to do something that takes 7-10 working days. This is a ploy to make you feel like things are going faster than before because after two weeks your point of reference is dial up speed and I could walk faster than that!!!
Also having camera and lens challenges. All have been sent in for adjustments and I can't see an improvement, the saga continues...
Hence, no new photos and even if I did they would take too long to be uploaded.
Stand by for further developments as they occur...
Travel Photography Is About People: How to Connect, Approach Strangers, and
Make Photographs That Matter
-
For nineteen years, Strobist has been about light. This post is about the
other thing, the bigger thing, the thing that took me forty years and ten
thous...
1 month ago
No comments:
Post a Comment