Wednesday 27 February 2008

New Opportunities...

Hmmm, I have a new job!!! Orientation was to the corporate structure and where to get uniforms and lunch. Learning the layout of the complex (and the complexities of internal relations) may take quite a few months.

I was informed that the supervisor who interviewed me was no longer employed on my second day...!

One step closer to management...! ;)

Well, the supervisors job has been advertised and I have applied... So much for the quiet life!

I want the job and I know I can do it however job security may now become an issue. The last supervisor/coordinator was only there for 4 months...

I was once told of an "Old Chinese Curse" (who knows where it comes from but the Chinese get blamed for lots of things?)...

May you live in interesting times...

Blessing or curse? Who knows but I'll give it my best shot...

No comments: