Tuesday 4 August 2009

Where does my head go...?

I was sitting at work the other day, thinking... Fairly profound thoughts really.

I remembered a time when I was in high school all those years ago and one of my friends very excitedly pointed out that it was 12:34 on the 5th of the 6th of 1978 (12345678 - if you didn't pick it up). There has got to be a name for this type of thing and it doesn't happen that often.

Then I realised (a couple of days early instead of a couple of days late)... On the 7th of August 2009 at 5:06 am the sequence will be 05:06 07/08/09...

I was probably thinking this as I was trying to work out another date for my first photo tutorial class. Of all the people I sent out the message to for last weekend only one could make it. He then had to cancel because of work commitments... Sigh, it will happen one day I'm sure...

No comments: