Monday 27 August 2007

Photography

Well, I've done it! I have always wanted to 'do' photography for more than just fun. The problem for me is that I don't know what I don't know and therefore I'm not sure if I could make it out there in the real world with (or against) the "pro's"... So I've signed up for a two year professional photography course which starts in October. Woo Hoo! Now I will be working towards making money from something I love doing. How soon can I start? I'm thinking that I will document my progress through the course here.
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Jacinta said...

Congratulations to you! Well done on taking the plunge and heading into the unknown. It's the only way to discover if this is what you are meant to do!

Anonymous said...

Excellent news. I know that you will have great success in this venture.
Good luck and have fun learning.
We will look forward to seeing the results.