Thursday 6 September 2007

Little visitor


I arrived home tonight after dinner out with Jacinta and Amy (nice to meet you Amy)... At the front door is a small garden with various trees and a little pond. As I came up to the front door I noticed movement in a tree at about shoulder height and there he (? she) was, I asked nicely if I could take a photo and the possum obligingly waited until I got back with my camera.... Unfortunately there was a leaf in the way that I didn't see in the dark and the photo didn't work out as well as it could... This is a crop of the original...
Just over a month until the photography course starts, can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

Ames and Mick said...

Lovely to meet you too! Very cute night time visitor, perhaps you'll be lucky enough to meet them again?

Louise Dalton said...

IAATL,
I too am visited by the little furry ones. They have thwarted all my attempts at veggie gardening, but are soooo cute! If you wouldlike to see a pic of my possums, (mother and baby) check out my post from 24th Jan 2006. Lou.