Sunday 20 January 2008

Creativity...


One of my instructors at school told us that he came from a technical background and that when he first started out he had trouble finding his creative side. Well, I think I have the same problem. I just walked around the city and took some photos but I was just slightly (under exaggerating a lot here) under inspired... I also read a photographers interview in a magazine last week and he stated that inspiration and creativity won't just tap you on the shoulder (or even slap you in the head) you need to go out and find it...


So, everywhere I go now I will have a camera with me; no excuses!!! Not only that, I will use it! And, I will take either a roll of film per day or 100 digital images per day...
I can take a technically correct image, I even take some nice images, what I need to do is to be able to take images that you would look at and say "I need that on my wall"...

No comments: