Tuesday 25 March 2008

Bella...

I recently attended a photoshoot with one of the RedBubble groups that I signed up for. I shot most of the images on film but I also took my digital camera and here is just one of the images. This young lady is very beautiful and will do well in the future I'm sure. It's taken me some time to work on this image because I forgot that I had taken digital images on the day...
One of the (shock horror) issues that I have at present is that I have a few too many choices when it comes to cameras and formats. So when I go out to take photos it's a dilemma as to which camera(s) to take. Hmmm, if only all of my issues were this pressing! :)
I'm off to the botanic gardens this afternoon to see what I can come up with - digital day today...
Has anyone else noticed that sometimes you can change fonts, sometimes you can adjust format, sometimes you can get spaces between paragraphs, sentences and thoughts and sometimes you just can't on blogger? Is it just me?

1 comment:

Ruby Rideout said...

Bella is gorgeous and I love her name.