Saturday 28 February 2009

First Solo Wedding...

I'm off in about 10 minutes to shoot my first wedding as the solo photographer...

It's taken many years of collecting gear (cameras, lenses etc), getting comfortable shooting all manner of things, learning some of the do's and dont's about weddings and getting a huge dose of *wake up* from my ex-wife. All of this had conspired to create in me the desire to get out there and do something different with life.

I have been around photography all of my life and know quite a few professional photographers some of whom are very successful. Coming from a technical background I never thought that I could do what they do. Over the last little while I have met some photographers who made me think - if they can do it why not me?

So, I'm off... I just hope I don't forget anything...

Photos to follow...

Now, where did I put my keys?

No comments: