Saturday 25 October 2008

I admit it...

I went along to help a friend from my course shoot her first wedding. Jodi was asked by her friend if she would be interested very early on in the course and her friend knew that she wouldn't be very experienced. Jodi was very nervous but she did a great job and I wish I had at least some of her creativity.

So there we were getting ready for the whole thing to get started and Jodi told me that she had bought along some "bubbles". I really must learn to be more creative and open to new ideas. I can't believe (now) that I said something along the lines of "why did you bother?"

I admit it, I'm stupid..! Sometimes...

Jodi offered the bubbles to the bridal party after the ceremony and; well see for yourself......



PS: Don't forget to check out the video clip a couple of posts below...

2 comments:

Jacinta said...

Gorgeous images - you captured the moment beautifully.
great video too.

Ruby Rideout said...

How pretty Malcom!

Dang it, I just did a wedding this weekend and that would have been so perfect.
Didn't even think about it.