Friday 24 October 2008

Who are you?

One of the facinating things about blogging is that you don't know who is "watching" you. So you get a map that shows dots to tell you that someone from somewhere has had a look. This still doesn't tell you who is watching you. So you rely on people to comment but even then you might visit without commenting.

I have found a new widget and added it to the right. It is a "followers" list, what it allows is for people to let me know they are interested in watching my blog. So, if you would like to let me know that you "follow" my blog then add your name to the list. For those of you who are shy you can make yourself anonymous but where's the fun in that?

PS: By adding this post I have bumped an awesome post. Please check out the video clip in the post below...

No comments: