Thursday 16 October 2008

I have a new website... Woo Hoo!

I have finally "bitten the bullet" and set up a website.

It is possible to set up individual galleries for clients and then make them private (client login only) so that the clients can pick and choose the images they like and either order them or buy them directly.

I have some samples and a wedding shoot from last weekend up and so far there have been nothing but positive comments. Yay!

For all of the photographers who may look at the wedding photos - I was second shooter and the images have just been resized with no adjustments!

5 comments:

Jacinta said...

Great website - congratulations!

Christopher said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Good luck on your new site!

Shannon Lott said...

Congratulations on your new website! I checked out some of your wedding shots. Second shooting is fun, huh? The images are good...with no processing!

Ruby Rideout said...

I had a hard time getting on your site last night and today. Out of 3 attempts, I was able to get in once.

I think it's my computer.

I didn't see the wedding gallery, just the other samples. Your colored pencil images are awesome. The details on the flower petals are beautiful too.
Congrats on the new website!! Your work is really good Malcom. I can't wait to see more.

Craig Peihopa said...

congratulations. great stuff.