Tuesday 15 May 2007

Daph & Son



Good friends own a farm in eastern Victoria near Leongatha. They have had Daph since she was a calf and here she is with one of her calves. I enjoy going out to the farm and it doesn't happen often enough, I grew up in the country and love the lifestyle. However the work is in the city so here I am for a little longer yet.

Today I signed the divorce paperwork, hmmm... It's a whole bizzare set of emotions, none of which make you feel upbeat and full of enthusiasm. I do wish Mel the best and I hope she finds, or has found what she is looking for, sorry I couldn't help with that Mel.
Onwards and upwards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Changes often happen when one isn't expecting (or wanting) them. As corny as it sounds... as one door closes another one opens. Too true.