Wednesday 16 May 2007

Fireworks


I took my car in to be fixed today, the radio antenna was damaged by the windscreen repair dude... I had to take it back to the dealer as no one else knew how to fix it...

I took my bike so that I could get home, looking forward to a longish cycle home I mounted the bike, clipped in my shoes, decided to turn left onto the path instead of the road, hit a patch of gravel and fell off! Landed on my hip and elbow. Bruises on the elbow showing, bruises on the hip being felt! No damage to the bike as I managed to protect it with my body!!! LOL...

Thought I would add another photo for your viewing pleasure. Will need to make an effort and get out and take some more... This one was taken on the same night as the one in my header...

Now where did I put the ice pack?

No comments: